Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Assembly Talk & Booth @ Qi Hua Primary (22 Apr)


Ms Ee Jia Ying, a teacher in Qi Hua Primary, invited Earth Society to conduct an Assembly talk and set up a booth in the school on Earth Day (22 Apr).

On 22 Apr, Earth Society members reached Qi Hua Primary at 12.45pm. We conducted a Global Warming talk for P1 to P6 students from 1 to 1.30pm. We set up and manned a booth from 1.30 till 2.30pm.

The talk and booth was well-received by the teachers and students. 

The following are some feedback for the talk:

Teachers’ Feedback: 
It was a very well-packaged presentation. Good and up-to-date information delivered in a very engaging manner. Good to have re-runs! 
- Mdm Ho Sau Peng, Principal, QHP

Very informative and influential talk that will intrigue the children with deeper understanding and their role to stop global warming -  Sharon Lim, teacher, QHP

Thank you so much for the talk! The feedback is really good! We hope to have you back again next year!    
- Ee Jia Ying, Teacher, QHP

Students’ Feedback:
I think the videos and the talk are interesting as they inspire me about protecting the Earth. I understand your presentation. If you have more time, pls show us more videos.  
– Ahmad Fuad Ziqry, P6, QHP

It was very nice and interesting. The videos were very interesting and funny. I also learnt how to take care of the world. 
– P3 student, QHP

I love the talk because it help me to save the earth by doing my part. – Low Jia Ming, student, QHP

I like the talk very much. I learnt a lot of things like how to save the Earth and how to make a big difference.  
– Rachel Kee, P6, QHP

No comments: