Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

GW Seminar @ Singapore Polytechnic (24 Jul)


Ms Chia Chew Lin, a Lecturer in Singapore Polytechnic, invited GW Study group to conduct a 45 mins Seminar for 30 Environmental Engineering students on 24 Jul.

Students listen attentively to the presentation and responded very well to the seminar.






The following are some feedback from the students:
* I feel this talk is meaningful to me. Starting from today, I will reduce my meat consumption, get the protein from beans and eat a Happy Meal. I will also promote this lifestyle to my friends to do a part to conserve the food and water resources and save our planet.  – Zhang Yi,  SP student

* Very Well done. This Seminar has taught me more about ways to save the Environment.                     – Calvin Lee, SP student

*Information about water spent in the Agriculture sector is rather interesting, not many people know about it.
                                                                                                                        – Darryl Goh, SP student

Ms Chia commented that the seminar is very informative, up-to-date and contains good videos that illustrated the impacts of the problem.

No comments: