Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Assembly Talk & Booth @ Nanyang Primary School (23 Jul)


Ms Rebacca Goh, Subject Head NE/SS of Nanyang Primary school, invited GW study group to conduct 2 Assembly talks and set up a booth in the school on 23 Jul.




We conduct an Assembly talk for P2 students on 8am and a talk for P4 students on 9am. We set up a booth at 9.30am and manned the booth till 11.30am.










The following are some feedbacks for the Assembly talk:

Teacher’s Feedback:
It’s a very educational talk. The interesting videos convey strong messages to the students. The speaker is a very confident presenter.  
– Ms Rebecca Goh, Subject Head NE/SS, Nanyang Primary Sch

Very informative and engaging talk. Keep it up! 
– Mdm Chua Deak Her, Teacher, Nanyang Primary Sch

Excellent and Wonderful talk!   – Mdm Neo Hui Wan, Teacher, Nanyang Primary Sch

Students’ Feedback:
I have learned about Global Warming and the consequences for our actions. From today onwards, I will encourage my family members to eat more fruits and vegetables, conserve water and use renewable sources to save the Earth.             – Gan Hui Min, NYPS student

I like it. I learn that Earth is in Danger and we need to help it. I will not eat meat on Thursdays and try not to take my mum’s car but cycle to school.             – Bai Yun Xuan, NYPS student

I like the talk as it let me learn more about how we can save the Earth. Thank you for taking the time to speak to us.     – Ryan Chan Rui Yan, NYPS student

I like the talk. I learn that animals consume a lot of food and water and if we didn’t rear so many animals, there would be less hungry people in the world. I want to contribute by avoiding beef and pork.     – Alexa Lee, NYPS student

The talk teaches me that we have to save our world before it is too late and shows us ways to fight Global Warming.        – Lim Wei Siang, NYPS student

No comments: