Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Assembly Talk & Booth @ Zheng Hua Secondary (20 Jul)


Ms Sally Neo from Zheng Hua Secondary invited GW study group to conduct an Assembly talk and set up a booth on 20 Jul. We conducted a talk from 11.30am till 12.15pm and set up a booth from 12.15 till 1pm.
Ms Nafisah assisted us to run through the slides in the hall (before the talk) and set up the booth.
Students’ Feedback:

I am more enlightened about the challenges that the world is facing. Most people are ignorant and oblivious towards the ordeal others are facing. I think the talk was very knowledgeable. I’ll try to help the world by going meatless on Thursdays. 
                        – Siti Khaimunise, student 

I like the talk because I have learnt and gain a lot of knowledge from the talk. I have learnt how to save the world and the importance of saving the world. I have also learnt what are the harmful effects of Global Warming.         - Tan Wei Lin, student

I loved the talk! It was really interesting and I now understand Global Warming better and know how to prevent global warming. I have learnt the effects of global warming and at least 1 billion people in the world are hungry and have no water to drink. I would recycle, reuse and reduce. I would also try not to eat meat on Thursdays.       – Teo Yu En        
                                                                                                
I think the talk is very educational as it promotes awareness for people to know more about Global Warming and how we can save the Earth. I think the presentation was good, but it seems quite wordy, I think more pictures would be good.            – Elizabeth Tan, student   
                       
I learn something that I never knew. I am aware of Earth’s current issues now. Many thanks for your talk.                                                                                             – Jatisefia Bin Wahid, student

No comments: