Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

GW Seminar @ NTU (12 Apr)


Professor Patrick Chan, NTU lecturer, invited Mr Low to NTU to conduct a GW seminar to 40 EEE (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) undergraduates on 12 Apr. Students listen attentively to the presentation and responded very well to the seminar.

The following are some feedbacks from the undergraduates:
* Good example of converting data into something we can imagine. I’m part of the committee in NTU’s environmental club “Earthlink’. Perhaps we can co-operate in some way to help the environment. e.g Activities in campus. Thanks
 – Chung Shi Huan, EEE undergraduate

*I think this seminar is very useful and serves as a very good reminder to fortunate people like us. I strongly suggest that such seminars should be strongly promoted to bring more awareness to the public. I believe that with such reminders, people will and can do their own part and help to reduce meat consumption. Thank you for this seminar
- Tan Sze Jia, EEE student
  
 *It is a very informative seminar and more information of this will greatly improve the environmental awareness of people. I don’t mind going veggie for one day a week to help the environment.                                             – Goh Ning Gang, EEE student

*Well structured, very informative and incredibly positive. Thoroughly enjoyable, leading to me certainly changing my life. Thank you. This alone makes my fees worthwhile.          
                                                         -   Dale Carter (UK), EEE undergraduate   

No comments: