Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Assembly Talk & Booth @ Radin Mas Primary (18 Apr)




Ms Edith Tng Chee Lay from Radin Mas Primary invited GW Study Group to set up a booth in the school and conduct an assembly talk to P3 to P6 students on 18 Apr.
Team members reach Radin Mas Primary at 9am to set up a booth. We manned the booth from 9 till 12pm. 

Mr Low conducted the assembly talk from 1 to 1:30pm. Ms Edith Tng commented that the talk make good use of videos to engage the students.

Students’ Feedback:
I have learnt that because of Global Warming, Tsunami can occur, Droughts can happen and people may starve to death. I really like the talk as interesting clips are shown to attract the listeners.
– Shern Farhana, RMPS Student

I like the talk. It is very meaningful and tell us about global warming. I can help by reusing plastic bags. – Lim Ker Yu, RMPS Student

The talk was amazing. I now know that Global Warhming can harm the Earth. I can help to eat more vegetables instead of meat.     – Rohit, RMPS Student

The talk was interesting. I want to save Mother Earth! 
- Alister Wan Seuw Yin, RMPS Student

No comments: