Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

GW workshop @ Anderson Primary (05 Jul)

Ms San Wong, teacher-in-charge of Environment club in Anderson Primary, invited Earth Society to conduct a Global Warming workshop for the students in the Environment club on 05 Jul.

On 05 Jul, Earth Society members reached Anderson Primary at 1.40pm. We conducted a Global Warming talk for the environment club students from 1.50 till 2.30 pm.

The talk was well-received by the students. 


The following are some feedback for the talk:

Students’ Feedback:
I like the talk. I learnt that ice are melting in the North and the South Pole because of a 2.5 degree temperature rise in the Poles. I am going to support Veggie Thursday to help the world.   – Goh Jun Kiat, P6, APS

I learnt to eat less meat and eat more veggies and fruit. I learnt to use the 3Rs to help the world. – Toong Hao Ting, P6, APS

No comments: