Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Feedback for GW talks @ Bedok Green Sec Sch (25 Oct)

Feedback for GW talks @ Bedok Green Secondary School (25 Oct)

Attendance: 35 Students + 2 teachers

Very clear, interesting power point presentation with captivating graphic videos. Good strategy to stop after a few slides to interact with the audience. Emphasize on the last slide – Action to be taken. Challenge them to accept the challenge / pledge. Will promote go Green in school / canteen.
- Mrs Tang-Lee, Bedok Green secondary school, Env Club teacher-in-charge

Very motivating and an eye-opener. It will encourage me to do my part in protecting our environment.
- Mr Kamaruddin, Bedok Green secondary school, Design & Technology teacher

…….
Students’ feedback

Very inspiring and I hope that I would be able to share this with my church and other organization that I am in charge of. This presentation really hit me very hard and I believe that the whole of Singapore should know about this. – Loke Boon, student.

Now I know more about Global Warming and that I should also take efforts to reduce it. I would try my best to save the Earth from now on! I really enjoyed the presentation a lot as there were interesting videos. This talk is really meaningful as I learnt many things in detailed. -Vaeertacyey, BGSS Env Club student

I think I learnt useful information on how to save the fragile earth. It was interesting to see the videos relating to global warming. I learnt useful information which I would probably apply in my daily life. After the seminar, I would try to save the planet.
-Nikhila Saku, student

I learnt what are the cause and effects of Global warming. I also learnt what are the various useful ways to improve the current situation of Global warming. The videos shown are interesting. – Audrey Chiah, student.

Wow! It is interesting, I’m loving it. Learnt a lot of stuffs and I start changing my diet sooner or later. I always thought that global warming was caused by people instead of animals. Be Veg, Go Green, 2 Save the planet! : )
- Linus Lim Jun Guang , student

I learnt how to prevent Global warming from increasing. I learnt that meat is one of the cause that Global warming is increasing. I learnt that by eating vegetables I can help in preventing global warming little by little – Celine Goh, student

It was interesting! I get to know more about the Earth and how to save it. The teacher is very interactive and kind. – Liyana Bte Yusri, Student

I like his talk. He speaks clearly and talks interestingly. I think they should do more of this and spread out. – Lim Jun Han

No comments: