Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feedback for ITE Tampines GW Seminar (11 Oct)

Feedback for ITE Tampines GW Seminar (11 Oct)
Attendance: 120 ITE students, 4 ITE lecturers


The Talk was very informative, inspiring and had really reacted awareness to the audience. The pictures and videos show very clear statement of the current situation.
- Mr Timothy Leong Kim Soon Section Head/Visual Communication, School of Design & Media

The Talk is very informative. It awaken us the enormous danger we are going to face.
- Mrs Tan-Lee Kwi Lin ITE Lecturer

Informative drives across the various age group. Interesting video clips shown; could expand on the length of the clip. Social media platform could be used to further engage the younger generation. - Mr Andy Chua ITE Lecturer

The GW talk changes me whereby I realize now that we should do something to save the world. - Nurul Bait Aidaya ITE Student

The talk was very meaningful and useful as it motivates us to save the world as well as the human beings. Overall it was a healthy talk. - Nor Farhana ITE student

The talk was very informative. I learn a lot more about global warming. There was a lot of stuff that most people don’t know about and it’s important to be educated regarding this. – Nurhayati, ITE student

After the talk I have decided to consume less beef. The talk also let me aware more about global warming.
– Joelle ITE student

The talk is meaningful and gave me awareness to my surrounding.
- Aisyah Mahmud ITE student

The talk reminded me of judgment day. So basically I need to work real hard for my life and my future. Thanks GW talk for waking me up. - Solihin Chua ITE student

It updates me what really happened to earth right now. Told us quite a lot of shocking facts.
- York Koon ITE student

I like to thank you and your group for coming to ITE Tampines to give the talk to our students. It was a rare occasion that the students were attentive to the talk as commented by the teachers. It was commented by 2 teachers that we should have such talks for students.The talk definitely cause awareness to the problem and urgency of climate change and how they can help to reduce global warming.
- Ms Gan Geok Hong, ITE Lecturer

No comments: