Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Assembly Talk @ Chung Cheng High (24 Oct)


Mdm Teo Jo-Hsuan from Chung Cheng High invited Earth Society to conduct an Assembly talk to 400 secondary 2 students on 24 Oct.

Mr Low conducted the Assembly talk from 11.30 am to 12.20 pm. He presented on how global warming is affecting the planet and showcased various solutions that scientists recommended to curb climate change. He also showed short environmental video clips during the presentation.

The talk was very well-received by the students.






The following are some feedbacks for the Assembly talk:

Students’ Feedback:
The talk was very informative and raised my awareness on global warming. It helped me to realize that I can do my part to help conserve the environment.  
– Ng Pei Wen, Chung Cheng High student

The information reflected in the slides are very detailed. They provide a lot of interesting information that we do not know about. There are many videos to keep us interested.                  
- Ip Hei Man, Chung Cheng High student

I will cut down on beef and will eat more veggies. I think today’s talk is very effective. It really made me want to save our planet.       -  Miaoko Kurosaki, Chung Cheng High student

The talk is very informative and allows me to reflect about my actions.
         - Lim Yu Ping, Chung Cheng High student

No comments: